implant

Aktif KonularAktif Konular  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi  Forumu AraArama  YardımYardım
  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  GirişGiriş
ASP
 ASPTurkiye.com Forum : ASP
Konu Konu: nike air max 95 mens white Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazanlarda
Mesaj << Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu >>
ug9i7dxn
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 29-Haziran-2020
Gönderilenler: 3
Gönderen: 29-Haziran-2020 Saat 05:56 | Kayıtlı IP Alıntı ug9i7dxn

nike air max trainers brown Coming into 2020, Nike could’ve very well announced the return of the Air Max 95 Neon Green and called the model’s 25th Anniversary a success. Instead, the Swoosh has been quietly prepping a healthy release roster for the human anatomy-inspired Air Max in the months leading up to Fall – when the silhouette’s rumored to return to original form – with the latest iteration keeping things simple in “White/Midnight Navy.” Akin to medial sides on this year’s “Greedy” iteration, the newly-surfaced Air Max 95 alternates between dark and light-colored profile overlays.

nike trainers womens cheap Mesh guards around the “Midnight Navy” lace loops go colorless, similar to 2018’s alternative Air Max 95 “Juventus.” The dark blue hue continues onto tooling and branding across the forefoot, tongue and spine in a composition reminiscent of the New York Yankees. Elsewhere, the simple, but impressive two-tone arrangement takes over the midsole, its visible Airbags (most prominently at the heel) and outsole tread.

nike trainers black and pink The Nike Air Max 95 "Crystal Blue" is a retro release of the popular running shoe that first hit retailers in January 2019. This OG colorway helped introduce the Air Max 95 to consumers back in 1995. The silhouette's signature wavy upper is composed of multiple shades of grey suede. A dark grey overlay on the toe, white mesh panels, a neoprene tongue, and a reflective heel complete the design. Crystal Blue adds a pop of color to the eyelets, mini Swooshes on each lateral heel, inner tongue, Air Max unit, and outsole.

nike air max 95 mens white The Nike Air Max 95 "ERDL Party" is a bold iteration of the popular retro runner that first debuted in August 2018. The pair starts off with pure white hits on the tongue, toe, liner, and sole. This Nike Air Max 95 is brought to life thanks to the multi-colored camouflage patterns filling each level of the silhouette's signature wavy design. The lateral and medial side panels each display different colors that provide a truly eye-catching look. Additional camouflage hits can also be seen on the heel tab and outsole.

https://www.sizehavendo.com/

Yukarı Dön Göster ug9i7dxn's Özellikler Diğer Mesajlarını Ara: ug9i7dxn

Eğer Bu Konuya Cevap Yazmak İstiyorsanız İlk Önce Giriş
Eğer Kayıtlı Bir Kullanıcı Değilseniz İlk Önce Kayıt Olmalısınız

Yanıt YazYeni Konu Gönder
Yazıcı Sürümü Yazıcı Sürümü

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma